Meetings held the last Tuesday of the Month
7PM at the Parish Center
Join us for an informative online presentation by inspirational speaker and behavioral finance expert, Joe Jordan.
Joe will discuss “Building Intergenerational Wealth,” including how to plan for your financial future and a secure retirement. Joe believes in the mission of the Knights to protect families by providing economic security and stability. Only by helping others can we truly “Live a Significant Life.” Here are some of the topics Joe will cover:
• The importance of “Living a Significant Life” that goes beyond merely accumulating wealth
• Eight steps to financial security
• Capital markets explained in 5 minutes
• The importance of having a plan and a partner
• Why long-term care doesn’t have to be a financial nightmare
• How to turn hard earned assets into reliable retirement income
• Protecting your loved ones with life insurance
• Why patience pays when claiming Social Security
• Six risks to a secure retirement and how you can insure against them
Register NOW, please click on the link below and follow the instructions:
Joe’s Promo Video:
Hope to see you participate in the webinar!
Stay Healthy and Well.
GK Tom Grimaldi
Freshly Painted sign placed at the Parish Center on October 14, 2020